Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Voxant News Feed

If you will notice below there's a NEWS FEED here in my blog. What is it about? You get $4 per every 1000 PAGE VIEWS! It's been offered to me before but I didn't take interest to it since I thought it's just news to watch. BUT THEN! I have found out that for every 1000 PAGE VIEWS in your site they'll pay you $4. And guess what? You can put this news feed in as many website that you have. So I put one here in my blog. If you wanna get one, CLICK the EMBED button you'll find on top of the screen. Fill in your E-MAIL ADD. Click the "I Accept," for membership agreement. Get the code and put it on your site. Then go here to fill up the registration:

http://www.thenewsroom.com/register

If you've earned $50 or more by the last day of the month, they we'll issue you a check. You'll receive your check within 30 days following the last day of the month in which it was earned. Since it is allowed here, and its right there on your page, what is there to lose?






No comments: